Currently working travel agencys, shops etc. etc. From my little interviews I found out that the Serbs indeed still miss a little the old times. Cannot say that everyone thinks the same but I honestly believe it’s a similar situation like in Russia, where mostly older people drop a tear while thinking about comrade Jozsef.
1a) Red Star. Of course still visible on almost every street corner. There are bars, restaurants, hostels and many other stuff using it even today. Included even in the name of the football club. Nothing surprising, just something new for me. Another sign I finally have to go to Russia.
Live the second (Leb´ die sekunde)
Starting today the days are just half as long
* 15.11. World Music Awards in London.
* 07.12. Eins Live Krone
* 25.01. German premier of "Arthur und die Minimoys".
* 18.11. Live at Luzhniki in Moscow, Russia.
* 06.11. Praha, Sazka Arena
* 26.11. Paris, France at 7PM at Bataclan (le-bataclan.com)
* 28.11. Paris, France in Lyon at the Transbordeur
* 22.11 World Music.