Nothing organizes your understanding better then
having to talk about it.
C) Write some questions. Not the simple recall questions, but the
longer USMLE clinical case items. By thinking about what to
include or leave out of your questions, you are helping yourself
focus on the details that matter.
D) After answering a question, go back over the content and tell
yourself how you would need to change the question to make every
one of the options correct.
Judgment is not the same as memorization. There is a big
difference between knowing what a hammer is, and knowing the right
occasions for using one. Work on your knowledge base, and then
work on using that knowledge. The transition from student to
physician is one of the most important moments of your career.
Remember, the USMLE is not testing whether you are a good student,
but whether you will be a good physician.
P.S. Notka jest do mojej wiadomosci, nie sadze zeby ktos niezainteresowany przez nia przebrnal-otrzymane w dzisiejszej poczcie.
krakowskie szwendanko bylo bardzo mile.
wiele pomylek i nieporozumien, na cale szczescie, bez jakiegokolwiek znaczenia.
no ale nie o tym mialem.
kolejny rok za soba.
staruszek ze mnie ze hej.
"Salary Theorem" states that "Engineers and Scientists can never earn as much as Business Executives and Sales People."
This theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the following two postulates:
1. Knowledge is Power.
2. Time is Money.
As every engineer knows: Power = Work / Time
Since: Knowledge = Power Time = Money
It follows that: Knowledge = Work/Money. Solving for Money, we get: Money = Work / Knowledge.
Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.
Conclusion: The less you know,the more you make.
jesli ktos ma jakies watpliwosci to od razu je rozwieje.
1. Follow Your Curiosity “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless “It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
5. Make Mistakes “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. Live in the Moment “I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t be repetitive “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience “Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better.